I have been testing, trying and playing with beauty products since discovering the magic of lipgloss in the 7th grade. Through the years, some products have fallen off my radar and others have become routine staples. I wanted to share the products that I have been loyal to for years. They’re not that glamorous, but they work. Stock up.
1. Lancome Juicy Tubes in Spring Fling: I layer this on top of everything. (Or wear alone). It’s not sticky and lasts forever.
2. MAC Lipstick in Hug Me: This is my everyday lipstick. I have an olive skin tone and this adds just the right amount of color without saying “Hello I’m wearing lipstick.”
3. Caviar Working Hair Spray: I will never ever ever ever ever use a different hairspray. It holds well, but it’s flexible and brushable, so your hair is never crunchy. Or sticky. It holds hair, but remains elastic.
4. Seche Vite Top Coat: I can paint my nails and go to bed 5 minutes later with this fast dry top coat. It’s amazing.
5. Maybelline Falsies Mascara: I’ve mentioned this mascara in a previous post, but it thickens and lengths at the same time.
6. Lancome Shadow in Mannequin: I wear this shadow daily for the office. It’s just the right amount of color for my lids.
What are your beauty must-haves? Any products you can’t live without?