I’ve recently received a few emails asking what pieces to buy for fall. So, beyond my closet staples such as a boyfriend blazer, dark denim and riding boots, here’s a look at some of the pieces on my shopping list for fall. A little more about my choices…
1. Dorothy Perkins Leopard Toecap Pumps: Nothing beats a great leopard heel for fall. The price is right on this pair and they will go with so much for fall – A black skirt, skinny jeans or even a red wrap dress.
2. Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Eye Palette: This color palette is amazing for autumn – Both subtle and saturated colors for both daytime and evening.
3. J.Crew zigzag sequin dress: This dress is totally different than anything in my closet. I’m usually not drawn to sequins, but I love this chevron print and style.
4. Asos Metal Bow Clutch: The perfect little clutch for fall!
5. Madewell Graphic Songstress Cardigan: More zigzags! This classic cut cardigan and graphic print adds a pop to your wardrobe.
6. Madewell Mini Bow Ring: A tiny touch of femininity on your finger.
7. William Tell Me About OPI Nail Lacquer: A mix of burgundy, red and brown… The perfect fall nail shade!